If you prefer, international students can pay their tuition and fees through International Funds Transfer via Foreign Currency payment. This option allows you to pay your student fees in the currency of your choice in an efficient, secure and inexpensive manner.
What are the benefits?
- Use your own currency! Your full payment amount will still be received in U.S. dollars.
- Stop worrying about exchange rates. The rate is held in for 72 hours, so the full amount arrives every time.
- The exchange rate is very competitive when compared to your financial institution’s retail rates.
- There are NO transaction charges from Western Union Business Solutions or OCCC.
- Save on bank fees and use an affordable local bank transfer.
- Gain payment peace of mind knowing that your funds will arrive in full, on time and without deductions or delays.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Enter your Student Details
Login to your
with your student email and password. Go to Financial Information, click View Statement-Make Payment.
Step 2: Select the Items You Wish to Pay
Select the items you would like to pay and enter your payment amount in U.S. dollars.
Step 3: Select Pay with Foreign Currency
Select Pay with IFTW-International Funds Transfer Wire
Step 4: Select Your Currency and Country*
Tuition and fees are paid in the currency of your choice which is converted to U.S. dollars.
Step 5: Obtain Your Payment Instructions
Submit payment to generate your payment instructions.
Step 6: Process Your Payment Locally
Complete your payment at your bank or online banking using the printed instructions.
* Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn’t offered, you can pay in another currency, such as the U.S. dollar.
If you are unable to make a payment using Foreign Currency email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 1-877-218-8829 for assistance.
If you have questions on making, payments please visit this website.
For helpful tips on Western Union payment instructions with no international fees please see this information.